In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) and its development regulations (Royal Decree 1720/2007); as well as what is established in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for processing your personal data
- Company name: Logia Tattoo S.L.
- NIF: B66662073
- Address: c/ Tarragona 84-90 Local 1 and 2, 08015 Barcelona (Barcelona)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Activity: Tattoos, micropigmentation, laser removal, henna and piercing
Principles we apply to users’ personal information
In the processing of personal data, we apply the following principles, according to the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: If we are going to process your personal data for a specific purpose, we will always require your consent.
- Principle of data minimization: We will only request data that is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require it.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the In the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and delete those registrations that have been inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way as to guarantee adequate security of personal data and guarantee confidentiality. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of our users’ data by third parties.
Obtaining user data
At Logia Tattoo S.L. We obtain the data of users of the web through:
- Contact form
- Newsletter subscription form
- Comments on the blog
- Service request form
We inform you that you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, treatment limitation, opposition and portability in accordance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679 of April 27 on the Protection of Personal Data and the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the protection of personal data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD 3/2018) and following the Recommendations and Instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (A.E.P.D), by sending an email to email@example.com, or a letter together with a photocopy of your DNI to the following address:c/ Tarragona 84-90 Local 1 y 2, 08015 Barcelona (Barcelona).
Information we collect
Our website may collect personal information such as: Name, contact information such as your email address and demographic information. Likewise, when necessary, specific information may be required to process an order or make a delivery or billing.
Use of collected information
Our website uses the information in order to provide the best possible service, particularly to keep a record of users, orders if applicable, and improve our products and services.
Emails may be sent periodically through our site with special offers, new products and other advertising information that we consider relevant to you or that may provide you with some benefit. These emails will be sent to the address you provide us and can be canceled at any time.
LOGIA TATTOO S.L. is highly committed to fulfilling the commitment to keep your information safe. We use the most advanced systems and constantly update them to ensure that there is no unauthorized access.
The remarketing function allows us to reach people who have previously visited the website and associate a specific audience with a specific message. Remarketing is a method to get users who have visited our site to do so again. As a user of www.logiabarcelona.com we inform you that we collect information for this remarketing function on www.logiabarcelona.com.
This type of service allows you to interact with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of this website. The interactions and information obtained by this website will always be subject to the user’s privacy settings in each social network. In the event that a service is installed that allows interaction with social networks, it is possible that, although users do not use the service, it collects web traffic data related to the pages on which they are installed.
A cookie refers to a file that is sent in order to request permission to be stored on your computer. By accepting said file, it is created and the cookie is then used to have information regarding web traffic, and also facilitates future visits to a recurring website. Another function that cookies have is that with them the web can recognize you individually and therefore provide you with the best personalized service.
For more information visit our cookies policy.
Links to Third Parties and Social Networks
This website may contain links to other sites that may be of interest to you. Once you click on these links and leave our page, we no longer have control over the site to which you are redirected and therefore we are not responsible for the terms or privacy or the protection of your data on those other third party sites. These sites are subject to their own privacy policies, so it is recommended that you consult them to confirm that you agree with them.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools that we use to manage your data are contracted by third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, LOGIA TATTOO S.L. shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
- Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ( “Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help LOGIA TATTOO S.L. to analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of seomataro.com (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
- Web platform: Automattic Inc., domiciled in the USA. More information at: https://es.wordpress.com/ Automattic Inc.,- treats the data in order to perform its web platform services to LOGIA TATTOO S.L.
- Email marketing: The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a, domiciled in the USA. More information at: https://mailchimp.com/ (The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a ). The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a treats the data in order to perform its email marketing services to LOGIA TATTOO S.L.
When browsing logiabarcelona.com non-identifiable data may be collected, which may include IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how the services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google Analytics
- Facebook Insights
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movements around the site, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Control of your personal information
At any time you can restrict the collection or use of personal information that is provided to our website. Every time we ask you to fill in a form, such as the user registration form, you can check or uncheck the option to receive information by email. If you have marked the option to receive our newsletter or advertising, you can cancel it at any time.
This company will not sell, assign or distribute personal information that is collected without your consent, unless required by a judge with a court order.
For more information on ownership of the portal, responsibilities and guarantees, intellectual property, modifications or applicable legislation, visit our legal notice.
Updated May 2020